Coolest Facebook Party:
How to Throw The Coolest Wakiest and Most Amusing Theme Party on Facebook
If you live far away from your family, or the guest-of-honor does not live in a closer place that you can drive to, how you can get the mom-to-be "Showered"?
Have you ever spend the whole weekend to think about how to throw virtual party on Facebook?
I did find real people (and their friends) are beginning to throw real Virtual Parties online.
- Use iChat or Skype to setup multi-people Baby Bingo game - play it with video call.
- Tag the name on the photo - like Pin the Tail
Party room decorated in printed webpages and little sign above reads "News Feed"
- On the cake, something reads "Downloading Baby" ;-)
And on and on...
So I decided to setup a discussion page here all about coolest Facebook party tips.
(To share, comment and rate Facebook Party Ideas from other creative people. Click Here)
My Facebook Party Ideas
First, let me share some of my coolest Facebook party ideas with you:
- Post 5 – 10 pictures of celebrities and each person "like" the one of their choice and then comment why they choose that person.
- Using a web cam or skype you can have a dance off.
- A cool thing to do is create a theme, pick a place where everyone should be joining the party from – example – outside, patio, bedroom, bathroom, living room, coffee house, ect.
- Have a joke contest to see who can come up with the funniest joke.
- Browse for sites where they deliver virtual pizzas, chocolates and ice-creams. You can arrange your own virtual pizza and send it from this site - http://www.superpizzas.com/ or choose your own ice-cream sundae from http://www.cybercones.com/.
- You can actually have a virtual food fight, use this website, its pretty cool - Go to http://www.foodfighting.com/ Here, you choose a food to throw and throw the food by email! Sounds fun!
- Each party person can upload the funniest or weirdest picture of themselves and then people vote for the best by hitting "Like".
- People can still have a crazy dress up party, they can either use webcams or pictures.
- Truth or dare could easily be played.
- Word Womp would be a lot of fun, it's where you mix up the letters of a word and people guess what it could be.
- People could post look a like celebrities or dogs for other people in the party.
- Favorite party food recipe swap.
- Each party person could decorate their room and the party could vote to see who had the best decorations.
- You could play "I have never" and instead of the real game where you take a shot or drink, you could just click "like".
Hit Me Up With Your Facebook Party Tips,
Comments and Insights...
Am I the only one who want to throw a virtual online party? Have you struggled in this area too? What do you think about being more creative on Facebook? Do you agree or disagree with my party tips? Do you have any ideas that would benefit others who want to celebrate their big days on Facebook?
Please like our Facebook Page first ;-) Then join our discussion on some of the coolest wakiest and most amusing ideas for a Facebook theme party.
Click "Like" below, then go directly to the Submission Form Below
Submit Your "Facebook Party Tips" Here
Sending more than one photo: The form below enables you to upload up to four party photos. If you'd like to send in more photos, please send the photos to coolestpartyideasATgmail.com. Remember to include your name and any other info that'll help us.
If the form does not function please send your party writeup along with the photos attached to email: coolestpartyideasATgmail.com
Facebook Party Ideas or Comments Submitted by Visitors
Click below to see Facebook Party tips and comments by visitors like yourself.