Coolest Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
Mickey Mouse is one of the world's most beloved characters, and you can bring him home with one of these Mickey Mouse birthday ideas!
You don't need to search forever the best deals on Mickey Mouse party supplies, just compare between the packs below which cover pretty much all the Mickey Mouse birthday items you'll need:
You can either scroll down this page and read all the ideas or choose the idea category from the drop down list below:
Lots of visitors from all over the world have contributed their Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas to this section. As you enjoy and find inspiration from the ideas here, take a moment and submit your own mickey mouse birthday party ideas. You'll be taking part in creating the Web's "coolest" kid birthday party ideas resource that's ALWAYS FREE for everyone to enjoy!
Mickey Mouse Party Invitations
No one will want to miss your Mickey Mouse birthday party, so make sure they get all of the details with one of these invitation ideas!
- Cut a set of Mickey ears out of black construction paper. Use chalk or a sliver marker to write "M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E" across the front. One the back, ask guests to "Join us in the Clubhouse as we celebrate (name)'s birthday!" Jot down time, date, and location of the party.
- Print pictures of favorite Mickey characters and cut them out. Glue each one to a piece of folded cardstock and cut to shape, leaving a border around the picture (careful not to trim the folded edge away!) Inside, write "Calling all characters! Come party with us in the Clubhouse! Mouseketeer (name) is turning (age) and we're celebrating Mickey Mouse-style!" Include time, date, and place.
- Take a photo of the birthday kid in a pair of Mickey Mouse ear and attach it to the front of a card. Inside, write "Our Mouseketeer is turning (age)! Come to the Clubhouse as Mickey, (name), and friends throw a Mickey Mouse birthday party! All of our favorite characters will be here on (date) at (time) at (location). Be sure to join the cast!"
Don't forget to check out these cute & printable Mickey Mouse birthday invitations:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Invitations
Mickey Mouse Club Invitation
Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Invitations
Mickey Mouse Party Decorations
Lead the way to your Mickey Mouse birthday party by letting the festivities spill out into the driveway!
A bevy of mouse ears leading up the path will ensure that guests know which way to go upon arrival. Signs reading "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this way!" in childlike writing are a delightfully goofy to point folks in the right direction.
There's a Mouse in the house! The Mickey Mouse standup, an impressive 3'6" tall, brings Mickey Mouse right into your home. Children will delight in this larger than life party guest!
At the scene of the party, use balloons for creative stage setters. Blue blues clustered near the ceiling depict a beautiful sky, while bunches of white balloons resemble the puffy white clouds of a sunny day. To make the sun itself, make a formation of yellow balloons, using yellow or orange streamers as cheerful rays. Pile green balloons near the floor for shrubs or trees. (Always use caution with balloons and young children, especially when placing them in the reach of a child).
Kids love to build things, so give them the ultimate Mickey Mouse birthday party project: Building a Clubhouse! Before the party paint several large boxes white, allowing plenty of time for them to dry. Turn the kids loose with the boxes, packing tape, and markers, inviting them to create their own Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! This Mickey Mouse party idea can be altered slightly for different age groups. Younger children shouldn't use sharp scissors on heavy cardboard, but older ones can use them under supervision to cut real windows and doors in their Clubhouse.
After all of that hard work, Mouseketeers are sure to have big appetites, so be sure to have the table ready for them. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party supplies come with everything you need for eight hungry guests, including plates, napkins, cups, and cutlery. It also has a centerpiece, tablecloth, activity placemats, balloons, streamers, confetti, and more. Be sure to order extra supplies for additional guests.
I recommend these perfect Mickey Mouse party decorating kits:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Personalized Birthday Banner
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Personalized Birthday Banner
Mickey Mouse Head 27 Jumbo Foil Balloon
Disney Mickey Portrait Mylar Balloon
Mickey Mouse Club Plastic Jointed Banner
Mickey Mouse Airwalker 52" Jumbo Foil Balloon
Kids Mickey Mouse Party Costumes
Turn every guest into an honorary mouse for the afternoon with his or her own set of Mickey Mouse ears headband! Provide each child with a plush pair with a built-in headband. Enhance the look with face paint. A black nose and white cheeks are easy to do and make a great mouse face! For the final touch, give each child a tail made from black yarn or a strip of black fabric and secure it with a safety pin to the back of their waistband.
Pick your favorite character and capture your own inner Mickey! If your kids love Mickey Mouse as so many do, this can work well as some of the best homemade costume ideas for kids. You can go with the classic Mickey or Minnie ears for a very simple costume that puts them in the right frame of mind. You can get a bit more creative and let them wear blue pants and a duck mask to look like Donald. If it's a girl give her a cute bow for her hair or a polka dot dress to look like Minnie or Daisy. You can even put some cute dog ears on them and they can capture the Pluto look. Gear the costume around their favorite Mickey Mouse character and then use what you have around the house to give them that look that they are sure to love!
Here are some wonderful Mickey Mouse birthday party kids costumes:
Pink Minnie Mouse Infant Costume
Mickey Mouse Deluxe Toddler/Child Costume
Mickey Mouse Party Icebreaker Activities
Do the Hot Dog Dance
If you know anything about Mickey, then you know that the "Hot Dog Dance" is a big deal on the show. This can create lots of fun and lend itself to a Mickey Mouse party icebreaker. You can create a dance party using this fun and famous dance as the core activity. You teach the kids how to carry off this fun and simple dance and they will crack up while they do it. Then you put together a playlist of all your favorite Disney songs so that they can have loads of fun at this Mickey Mouse birthday party. So long as you keep it with the Mickey theme, they will love it and have so much fun dancing it up with their friends.
Create Your Own Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fun
When guests are invited to this Mickey Mouse birthday party, they will see that they are going to be part of a "clubhouse gang". Just like on the show they will be part of the clubhouse fun and all you have to do to carry off this Mickey Mouse party icebreaker is to put out some of the fun features of the show. You can recreate the slide that is part of the clubhouse, you can put out a wacky kitchen where they can create their own food masterpiece—and all of these fun features work out well as fun activities too. Let them know that they are part of a clubhouse gang and that they will live and play in the clubhouse when they arrive at the party. Then let the fun really begin!
Be Your Favorite Character
What so many kids love about this theme is that there are a good handful of characters to pick their favorite from. If you want to really turn this into a fun Mickey Mouse party icebreaker then by all means let them dress as their favorite character. Use this as a fun activity at the party and just supply all of the fun accessories. Put out some fun Mickey ears if they like the ringleader or put out some zany Goofy ears or hats if they like the goofiest character around. You can even put out a pink polka dotted dress for the girls to embrace their inner Minnie. This doesn't have to be elaborate for it to be fun and the kids can really embrace it. Dressing up is always a fun activity and if they get to dress and act like their favorite Mickey character then they will be sure to have loads of fun!
A Mickey Adventure
The great thing about Mickey is that he and his friends always set out on fun adventures. If your kids are enamored like this, then this can work well as a Mickey Mouse party icebreaker. Give the kids an adventure like finding "lost and hidden treasure" or let them follow a map to get to some final fun end point that you have the meal waiting for them at. Think of the fun and simplistic adventures that Mickey and his friends set out on and then capture your own that will work in your venue and with your age group. This is so fun, so easy to put together, and yet the kids will feel like they are part of Mickey's group when they get to capture their own adventure!
Mickey Mouse Party Foods
Give thirsty Mouseketeers something good to drink!
- White or chocolate milk is always a favorite with kids.
- Serve apple or grape juice over crushed ice for a super cool treat.
- Do the Mickey Mouse shake! Blend vanilla ice cream with crushed chocolate cookies and milk until you get that ideal milk shake consistency. Top with whipped cream. Serve with a spoon and a straw!
These food ideas are just right for the critters you have underfoot at your Mickey Mouse birthday party!
- Cheese, of course! Kids love cheese, and slices of Swiss are especially appropriate for a mouse house!
- Mice are also big fans of peanut butter, so serve up peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Cut sandwiches out in Mickey shapes for a fun touch.
- Pancakes may not be the usual mid-afternoon fare, but this is your ordinary party! Serve up stacks of Mickey Mouse pancakes with strawberry syrup and mounds of whipped cream. Mickey pancakes are easy to make. Pour a pancake onto the skillet as you usually would, and then add an overlapping spoonful of batter for each ear.
- Easy cheese quesadillas are sure to be hit! Start with a soft taco size tortilla and fill it with a shredded blend of Mexican cheeses. Microwave for 30 seconds each, cut into quarters, and serve with a side of sour cream for dipping.
- Serve up a fresh fruit platter with a selection of strawberries, apples, and melons. For a delicious dip, beat 8 oz of cream cheese with 7 oz of marshmallow cream. There won't be any leftovers of this treat!
Try one of these easy desserts for your Mickey Mouse birthday party. They're perfect for kids of all ages!
- For a fun, no fuss treat, bake cupcakes. After icing them, top each with one of these Mickey photo cookies. Each 2.25" cookie features an edible photo of Mickey or one of his pals.
- Use brightly colored frosting on a round layer cake, and then add festive sprinkles to amp up the party atmosphere. Top it off with a Mickey Mouse cake toppers. Plastic 3"x5" topper features Mickey and Goofy spinning around on real working gears.
- Bring those classic mouse ears to the table with this Mickey Mouse party idea. Start by baking three round cakes – one large and two slightly smaller. Once cooled, arrange the three cakes in mouse ear formation. Trim the two ear pieces slightly to allow them to fit closely to the larger head circle by cutting small arcs out of each one.
- Finally, use black icing to cover the ears and top of the head, and a skin tone color to ice Mickey's face. Pipe in the eyes, nose, and mouth for a famous face that looks good enough to eat!
Mickey Mouse Party Favors
Don't let guests leave your Mickey Mouse birthday party without a souvenir from the Clubhouse! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse favor box are easy to assemble and prominently feature the Mouse himself on the outside. Each box comes with an activity book and eight crayons, a sticker sheet, Mickey blowout, and a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse mix-up activity. Have one for every guest!
Here are some cute favors for your Mickey mouse birthday party:
Mickey Mouse Toppers
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Blowouts (8)
Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Games
Here's an excellent selection of printable kid birthday party games you can buy and print out right away:
- Printable Birthday Games Ages 3-5
- Printable Birthday Games Ages 6-7
- Printable Birthday Games Ages 8-9
- Printable Birthday Games Tweens & Teens
How can you have a Mickey Mouse party without pinatas? It's always the "hit" to any child birthday party!
Checkout this perfect Mickey mouse birthday party pinata:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 16" Pull-String Pinata
Micky Mouse Thank You Notes
Have your guests say "Cheese!" next to the Mickey Mouse Standup used in your party decorations. If they can be photographed in their own mouse costumes next to the big guy, all the better! Send these shots along with thank you notes for a keepsake they are sure to treasure.
Check out these cute & printable Mickey mouse thank you notes:
Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Thank You Notes
Mickey Mouse Club Thank You Notes
Your Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
Lots of visitors from around the world have contributed their Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas to this site! We'd love for you to take a moment and submit your own mickey mouse party photos & ideas.
Some of our visitors have gone the extra mile and written up their complete birthday party story with photos and everything they did. We call these stories "Party Tales" and they serve as a great inspiration!